CAN THERE BE SAFE AND RAPID RELIEF FOR ACUTE MALARIA?
- Click on Start button (below).
- Answer a few minutes of simple questions to identify what is unique about your malarial fever-- to diagnose the best choice of eRemedy!
- Register and checkout to get your eRemedy
- You receive an email in your inbox.
- Play the MP3 eRemedy just as you would play a song.
- Play the eRemedy according to the prescribed schedule.
What are eRemedies? They are brief sound files with healing frequencies matched uniquely to what is unique about the details of your sudden malarial fever. It is not music, auto-hypnosis or relaxing sounds. They have been used by centuries-old energy medicine doctors. Dr. Bill Gray, Stanford-trained MD, has extracted them into digital files that can be played on your digital device. Each "dose" lasts 15 seconds. They are completely safe, have no side effects, do not require a headset, and usually produce practically instant relief.
Sudden fever can be malarial fever, some of which can be very serious and requires medical attention. While getting to medical attention, you can treat your malarial fever by playing a carefully chosen eRemedy directly on your cellphone or computer.
Additionally, you may add any amount as a tax-deductible donation if you desire, to provide free coupons for users in the developing world for treatments of severe conditions such as malaria, typhoid, cholera, TB, AIDS, or Ebola!